Heart Beat of the Founder
- Nobel is founded by Founder of Fungates system, Ms. Clarine Chun. Fungates is a unique programme designed to train up a child in its most critical formative years of life.
- Nobel is set-up with the aim to carry through what was started in the preschool.
- It offers the continuation programme for building a solid foundation in a child’s life.
- The founder believes in wholesome education.
- Therefore, the school programmes are directed to optimize the learning experience for every child to reach their full potential.
- Sekolah Sri Nobel was first established in 2004, its private school to offer Malaysian curriculum.
- Started with 75 students from standard one to four, offering only primary education but extended up to Form 5 in a short span of time.
- In January 2012, Nobel International School is set up to provide the International curriculum in line with the vision of the school to expand boundaries in training up global citizens with noble hearts and minds.
The Success Factors
Nobel Schools attributes its success to the contribution, commitment, ownership and loyalty of its staff and their love and care for the children. Above all, the leadership of its management team who are all home-grown that has taken on the vision and continuously expanding on the vision. It is also the quest of the school to build its academics team stronger and stronger by each year.